Managing several Pharmaceutical Events each year, the Edinburgh based events company Integrity International Events required a bespoke system to create a website and registration portal for the use of the attendees. With the majority of the event registration and communication being paper based, Integrity we looking for a solution to bring their events online and streamline their processes.
Our starting point was to understand which internal processes the bespoke event system would replace. This was achieved by analysing Integrity’s current documentation; such as registration forms and Excel stored data and of course talking it through in detail with the Integrity team.
From here we started the process of wireframing the layout and functions of the new application. This gave Integrity an understanding of how the system would look and be assured that all the functions they required had been included.
Key Modules and functions:
- Upload attendees list (delegates to be invited)
- ‘Save the date’ mode – a pre-registration phase forthcoming event
- Front end event website managed by the content management system
- Flexible registration portal which included a travel request stage
- Multiple schedules (for various attendees types)
- Set up of booked travel & transfers
- Attendee communications (email templates)
- Detailed reporting
Having complete this phase of the project, Integrity have used the system to manage multiple events and have since requested the addition of several new modules.